Within the groups there are children and teenagers who are the same ages and have the same level of prior knowledge of the chosen language. The foreign language lessons within groups up to Level 3 also include activities such as dancing, photography and Arts. All English groups over Level 6 have in their regular lessons included the preparation for the international ESOL exams of the Cambridge University, whilst the German groups are preparing for the Fit in Deutsch 1, 2 and the ZDAF exams, and the French groups for the DALF exam.
The lessons take place once a week for 90 minutes from October until the beginning of May. more »
- The Ledina kindergarten (afternoon courses);
- The Mladi Rod kindergarten (afternoon courses);
- The Miškolin kindergarten (afternoon courses);
- The Golo nad Igom kindergarten (afternoon courses);
- The Pedenjped kindergarten (the integration of English language within groups of 4-6-year-olds);
- The Viški gaj kindergarten (afternoon courses);
- The Trnovo kindergarten (the integration of English language within groups of 4-6-year-olds);
- The Viški kindergartens (afternoon courses);
- The Zelena jama kindergarten (afternoon courses).
- OŠ Ketteja in Murna;
- OŠ Ig;
- OŠ Kašelj;
- OŠ Oskarja Kovačiča;
- OŠ Zadobrova;
- OŠ Zalog.
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS (English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, and Slovene) are intended for:
· Children who would like to get some assistance with their regular school work at a chosen foreign language (we enable the children to join together within a group of 3 participants, which brings greater dynamics into the lessons and also lowers the price per an individual participant);
· The teenagers who are not able to attend our usual group lessons because of their school and activities overload. The programs are in terms of set time and topics adjusted to the individual participants. This form of lessons is the fastest and the most efficient path to foreign language fluency.more »